Rome III Sponsors
The Rome Foundation is grateful to our industry sponsors who gave financial support for the development of the Rome III book and journal Gastroenterology. Below they are listed in alphabetical order:
Astellas USA Foundation
Axcan Pharma, Inc.
Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (formerly Microbia, Inc.)
Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. / Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America co-sponsors
Activities and Benefits of Rome Foundation Sponsorship
- Advisory Council Functions
- Interaction with other sponsors relating to FGIDs
- Project planning
- Receive early updates of Rome Foundation activities (criteria development, research/validation)
- Can obtain discounted bulk purchases of book
- Receive pre-embargo review of documents (books, articles, CD slide sets)
- Is acknowledged in books and other educational projects and on the Rome Foundation website