Collection of information and protection of personal data
The website complies with the current provisions on the protection of personal data, and its administrator makes every effort to ensure that all people using the website feel safe.
The provided personal data will be properly protected so that they do not fall into the hands of unauthorized persons. They will also not be transferred, resold or used in a manner inconsistent with its intended use. Remember that providing your personal data is always voluntary, but also necessary to add a comment on the blog or contact us via the contact form.
When a website visitor leaves a comment, we collect the data visible in the commenting form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser signature to help detect spam. Leaving a comment is completely voluntary. However, by deciding to leave a comment, you consent to the processing of your personal data.
On the Blog, at https://www.romecriteria.org/contact/, there is a contact form through which you can contact us. Completing the contact form requires providing personal data that is used to contact the person submitting the form in order to respond to an inquiry or request. The information sent via the form is stored for the purposes of customer service for an indefinite period of time, but the information obtained in this way is not used for marketing purposes.
The cookies used do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are collected only for statistical purposes.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Blog:
- Essential – Cookies contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences – Cookies contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistics – Statistical cookies help the website owner understand how different users behave on the website by collecting and reporting anonymous information, i.e. Yandex metrica – used to collect information about the user’s activities on the Blog – website traffic statistics, number of clicks and recordings individual sessions. Thanks to this, we can track the experiences of users interacting with the website, which makes it an invaluable help in its optimization. This information is collected in order to analyze the content and interest of users so that we can create content on topics similar to the interests of the readers.
- Unclassified – Unclassified cookies are files that are in the process of classifying together with the individual cookie vendors.
The right to access data
In connection with the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights:
- the right to request the administrator to access your personal data;
- the right to rectify data;
- the right to delete data;
- the right to limit processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to transfer data (if technically possible);
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent has previously been given;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include user’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used to identify the user.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.